|Kind of candlestick...|
|... That can hold incense|
|Actually, it is a hook for towels. It should be clued to wall.|
|It is strange, but it is a hook, too...|
|... Or just a funny sculpture|
|After a long pause...|
Tuesday, September 21 2010, 20:25
Category: Handmade, Tags: freak
|Device in Jar. Greenhouse.|
Monday, April 12 2010, 01:30
Category: Hardware, Tags: atmega freak growing
OverviewThis is a controller to grow plants. Features:
- The lamps are on/off for day/night.
- Different time of dawn for weekdays/weekend. Thus, the light works as an alarm.
- The day length is determined by the settings.
- Temperature control for the ground based on optimal temperatures.
- The optimal temperature depends on day/night (determined by the settings).
- The time for watering is watched and the special alarm is activated when the watering is required.
- Contactless input, IR sensors.
- Freaky design. :)
|Without the jar, backside. I tried to reach the 'cyber-punk' shape using only real working components, no embelishments.|